A New Tune a day Flute book 1 has clear explanatory diagrams and photographs to help guide you through the lessons and achieve the very best in tone, technique and posture.
The selection of music is fresh and exciting, including duets and rounds to inspire the student and ensure that those vital practice hours are never boring!
A New Tune a day Flute book 1 includes:
- Advice on your instrument and the equipment you will need
- Instructions for effective technique and comfortable playing
- Explanatory pages on reading and understanding music
- Tests to check your own progress and comprehension
- Available with a CD or with a CD and DVD
CD Version: The accompanying audio CD features a virtuoso performance and backing track for each pieces, as well as recorded examples to support the lessons.
CD/DVD version: The DVD edition of this hugely popular series of tutors gets you even closer to your instrument with a set of real music lessons right there on your screen! The accompanying audio CD features a virtuoso performance and backing track for each pieces, as well as recorded examples to support the lessons. The DVD features lessons on:
- Basic techniques
- Putting the instrument together
- Looking after your instrument
- Basic music notation
- How to approach your first piece