The Elkhart 100CR cornet outfit by Vincent Bach is an excellent value-for-money beginners instrument. Manufactured for the huge Conn-Selmer corporation, it offers an outfit which is well-made and robust at a very attractive price.
It is pitched in Bb and has a rose lead pipe which gives a mellow tone. The cupronickel slides extend the lifetime of the instrument, preventing corrosion to the instrument.
Elkhart 100CR Cornet details:
- Includes Elkhart mouthpiece
- Valve oil and a cleaning cloth
- Lightweight, case with shoulder straps
- Body material – yellow brass
- Bell material – 120mm rose brass
- Leadpipe material – rose brass with 11.20mm bore
- Finish – clear lacquer finish
- Valves – 3 stainless steel piston valves
- Key – Bb
This cornet is very popular with education authorities and establishments and often purchased in bulk. For a bulk purchase price please call our sales office.
Why buy the Elkhart 100CR Cornet from Heritage Music?
We do not ship boxes! Prior to dispatch all instruments are stringently checked and played in our on-site workshop to ensure a quality final set up. This ensures the instrument is playing perfectly. We also offer a full, free service during the first 12 months if the instrument is returned to us.