Essential Elements 2000: BC Trombone Book 1 (DVD Edition)
A fully comprehensive method that combines the traditional elements of book-based learning with the possibilities of DVD. Learn all the basic techniques, notes, theory and music-reading you need to get on the right track. Everything is covered, right from how to hold the instrument, up to full pieces and even improvisation!
An enhanced CD is included, allowing you to hear each example before you play it, and providing accompaniments with full tempo-adjusting software for your PC.
A DVD is also included with a host of features to make your learning experience easier and more comprehensive, including:
- Tempo-adjustment software
- SmartMusic Software for practice, recording and even on-screen assessment
- Notation software for learning basic music writing
- A start-up video presentation to get you going with the basics
- Play-along tracks for every exercise
- Duets and trios with printable parts for friends
- Music listening library with examples of the greatest orchestral music every written!