The D’Addario Pro-Arte EJ43 Classic guitar strings are the lightest tension available of D’Addario’s best selling Pro-Arté series.
Great for beginners or experienced players with a lighter touch, they provide ease of play without sacrificing rich tone. EJ43’s contain silver wound on nylon bass strings with clear nylon trebles.
D’Addario Pro-Arte EJ43 Classic guitar strings details:
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro-Arté series
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275, .0317, .0397 Basses .028, .033, .042
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Packaging may vary while old packaging is phased out.