The Rovner 1R Bb Clarinet Ligature and Cap is particularly suitable for the classical clarinettist, producing a warm, full and centred sound.
The body of the ligature is made of a flexible neoprene/polyester fabric, that will not stretch or rot, and is chemically impervious. The single adjusting screw, which is corrosion-resistant, is designed to reduce the time and hassle of adjusting traditional ligatures.
Rovner 1R Bb Clarinet Ligature and Cap:
- Suitable for most plastic, and ebonite Bb clarinet mouthpieces.
- Includes a plastic cap to protect the reed, when not in use.
- Single screw design ensures quick and easy adjustment.
- Non slip design, will stay in position when adjusting mouthpiece.
- The Dark design gives a warmer, rounder tone with moderate resistance.
- Made in USA