The Trevor James TJ10X Flute has become one of the most recognised student flutes on the market – an excellent flute for the beginner flautist which has won the ‘Best Woodwind instrument’ MI award on three occasions.
It is an extremely free blowing instrument which assists the flute player to learn at a quicker pace and is capable of seeing the player through at least the first 4-5 grades.
Trevor James TJ10x Flute features:
- New advanced headjoint features – Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads – Carefully worked by our technicians to give an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- New triple plated finish (We believe this technique to be unique) – a double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly – Gives a secure and positive feel to the student
- Woodshell case with fleece lined case cover
Why buy the Trevor James TJ10x Flute from Heritage Music?
We do not ship boxes! Prior to dispatch all instruments are stringently checked and played in our on-site workshop to ensure a quality final set up. This ensures the instrument is playing perfectly. We also offer a full, free service during the first 12 months if the instrument is returned to us.