The Jupiter JFL-700WD Waveline Flute has assisted key cups that helps the student with smaller hands play more comfortably. It is an advance on the curved head model making playing easier for smaller players but retaining the original fell. The JFL700WD Waveline flute is the new standard in curved headjoint technology.
The Jupiter Model JFL700E closed-hole flute is an excellent choice for the beginning flute player. This series utilizes a high nickel content in their entire flute tubing to produce an excellent sound quality.
Jupiter JFL-700WD Waveline Flute:
- Patented WaveLine Technology Headjoint reduces the distance between lip plate and the keys creating better instrument alignment and easier tone production
- Assisted Fingering Keys are designed for flutists of smaller stature to ease hand position
- Enables flute flaying from as young as 5
- One piece body to low D reduces overall weight for better balance and playing comfort
- Key of C
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Body
- Silver-Plated WaveLine Technology Headjoint
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
- Offset G
- Plateau Keys
- One-Piece Body to Low D
- Form-Fitted Zippered Case
Why buy from Heritage Music
We do not ship boxes! Prior to dispatch all instruments are stringently checked and played in our on-site workshop to ensure a quality final set up. This ensures the instrument is playing perfectly. We also offer a full, free service during the first 12 months if the instrument is returned to us.