Shining Brass Book 1 contains 18 pieces in a variety of attractive styles, specially commissioned from seven of the finest composers of brass music writing today.
Shining Brass is an exciting series of graded repertoire pieces and studies that can be played by any brass instrument.
Shining Brass Book 1 Key features:
- Contains pieces currently listed on the set exam pieces for Trumpet, Trombone, Eb & F Horn, Baritone, Euphonium and Tuba
- A single part book that can be used by treble and bass clef brass including Eb Tuba
- CD featuring performances and all backing tracks
- Separate Piano accompaniment books:
- A Bb Tuba (bass clef) part can be downloaded from www.abrsm.org/shiningbrass