Time Pieces for Flute Volume 3 contains carefully graded selection of tuneful pieces for flute and piano suitable for the early grades.
The well-crafted arrangements provide practice of the keys, note-ranges and fingering patterns encountered in the early grades. The book contains a wide range of material, from Purcell to Puccini and from Schubert to Stravinsky.
Time Pieces for Flute Volume 3 contents:
- Prelude in E Major, BWV 853 from The Well-Tempered Clavier, Part I [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- Tambourin, from Pieces de clavecin [Jean-Philippe Rameau]
- Entrée des jeunes Nubiennes, from Faust [Charles-François Gounod]
- Bavarian Dance, Op. 27, No. 1 [Edward Elgar]
- Sinfonia, from Pulcinella [Igor Stravinsky]
- Fishing Song, from Friday Afternoons, Op. 7 [Benjamin Britten]
- Ein Kinderscherz [Modest Petrovich Musorgsky]
- Gavotte, from the Classical Symphony, Op. 25 [Sergey Prokofiev]
- Allegro, from Sonata No. 3 in A, K. 12 [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart]
- Prelude No. 6, from Six Preludes, Op. 23 [Lennox Berkeley]