The Tom and Will Flute gig case has been carefully developed to securely fit a wide range of flutes with both C and B foot joints and boasts a number of practical features.
It has a luxurious soft lined interior. Both sides of the inside are moulded with individual sections for each part of the instrument with generous allowance for variation in keywork between manufacturers. Outside, on the front of the case there is an accessory pocket with various compartments ideal for additional storage of accessories and personal items. A set of four metal feet on the base of the case add stability when placed on tables or the floor.
There are two carrying options: you can use the detachable shoulder strap with its moveable comfortable pad which is secured to the case with sturdy lanyard clips and chunky D-rings, or carry it by hand using the dual handles which are secured together with a fabric cover.
Reliable, smooth running zips and durable Tom and Will custom die-cast zipper pulls open right around three of the four sides for unhindered opening which allows the player to quickly and safely remove or return the instrument.
Tom and Will Flute gig case:
- In blue canvas fabric with purple/brown interior
- Durable die-cast custom zips
- Protective moulded interior wrapped in luxurious fabric
- No-rip hard wearing polyester exterior, soft no-scratch interior linings, high tensile double stitching
- Detachable single strap with padded shoulder cushion
- Front accessory pocket with separate sections